The Baxter Family
We would like to express our sincere appreciation to Builder Services and Susan’s Cleaning service for the wonderful job they did on our residence. It was unfortunate that we had two insurance claims on the same day! There was a grease fire in our kitchen causing damage to the appliances and cabinets in addition to smoke damage to the entire first floor.
Also, in the basement a furnace service person attached a hose to a Shop Vac on “blow’ instead of “vacumm” to remove soot from a pipe. All damages have been cleaned and repaired in an orderly and timely manner and we are pleased with the job. We can highly recommend them to anyone in need of this kind of repairs. We will certainly call Builder Services if we need their services and hope Susan can help us on a regular basis with cleaning from now on.